Sunniland Roofing Supplies – Ventilation Products
Normal household activities, including showering, laundry, dishwashing, and cooking, all generate moisture that can wreak havoc on attic rafters, insulation and, ultimately, the roof-especially during winter when homes are usually closed up tight. Likewise, in the summer, heat build-up in an attic can speed the cracking and deterioration of wood and shingles, also shortening the life of your roof.
For maximum roof protection, a well-ventilated attic is the key. Often overlooked, proper ventilation allows outside air to move through the attic, lowering the temperature and humidity of the attic space, and creating a more comfortable indoor environment overall.
Sunniland Roofing Supply offers proven ventilation products for any architectural or environmental challenge. Have questions? Our sales associates can help you select the ventilation solution that’s just right for your project.
The brands we represent include:
Florida Metal Products, Inc. has grown through four generations to bring you quality metal roofing products you can rely on. Their determination, integrity and a desire to bring great products and service to our customers has allowed
Them to sustain over 80 years of change and adversity in the market place. Today, they are a leading manufacturer offering thousands of products to meet your needs.
Professional installers have long preferred the rugged, dependable performance that only a GAF roof can offer, and have made our Timberline® Shingles with Advanced Protection® the #1 selling shingle brand in North America! Rated #1 in shingle quality by U.S. contractors and home builders
Natural Light Solar Attic Fans reduce heat build-up in your attic and can minimize the load on your HVAC system. Available for all roof types, solar attic fans install easily with no electrical wiring or structural changes and blend seamlessly into your roof line.
Lomanco manufactures a complete line of residential and light commercial attic and crawlspace ventilation products. Their products fall into seven categories- Turbines, Roof Vents, Power Ventilators, Ridge Vents, Gable Vents, Intake Vents, and Foundation Vents.
Lomanco was established on May 4, 1946 when the patent was filed for an adjustable gable louver. Lomanco’s main manufacturing facility is centrally located in Jacksonville, Arkansas. They also have a plant in Kingman, Arizona to better serve our customers in the West Coast distribution network. Additionally, Lomanco has manufacturing partners located internationally.
Some of Lomanco Ventilation Products Include:
- Turbine Vents
- Ridge Vents
- Static Roof Vents
- Intake Vents
- Standard Power Vents
- Solar Power Vents
- Gable Vents
- Foundation Vents
- Specialty Vents
Millennium Metals Inc. is a manufacturer of metal roofing, steel and aluminum edgings, ventilation and accessories. Their primary goal is to provide excellent service to their loyal distributors. They do this by offering our customers technical support, knowledgeable sales assistance, quality products, and dependable deliveries. Their website is designed to help with many of your roofing related questions such as installation guides, product approval , and warranty contents.
Proper ventilation can help prevent damage and premature aging caused by moisture in the winter and excess heat in the summer. It will:
- Help allow outside air to flow naturally upward and out of attic
- Promote a cool, dry attic
- Help prevent moisture from becoming trapped in insulation, structural wood, shingles and roof deck
- Help prevent rotting, mildew, drywall damage, peeling paint and warped siding
- Provide year-round performance for consistent ventilation without energy consumption.
TAMKO® offers a complete line of quality roofing accessories designed to reinforce the beauty of your shingles and provide years of protection.
Some of TAMKO Ventilation Products Include:
- Xtractor Vent® XLP Turbo – Convenient roll-form ventilation product that can be applied with a nail gun to help speed installation.
- CoolRidge® Vent -Self-contained 4-foot sectional ridge vent designed to help promote roof ventilation.
- Rapid Ridge® Vent -Self-contained nail gun-installable ridge vent product on a roll, designed to help promote roof ventilation.
- Roll Vent® Ridge Vent – Self-contained ridge-vent product on a roll, designed to help promote roof ventilation.
- QuickVent™ Nail Gun-Able Ridge Vent – Self-contained ridge-vent product on a roll, designed to properly ventilate attic space when used in conjunction with soffit vents.